Monday, December 5, 2011

For Men Only by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn

For Men Only is a nonfiction book which tackles a huge issue for most men: Why do women do the things they do? Most men have a tough time understanding women and this leads to some major issues in their relationships. Jeff and Shaunti have talked to hundreds of women and taken several surveys to try to understand the thoughts and beliefs of women. Topics in this book include listening, security, and of course, sex. Each chapter talks about a problem, women’s thoughts, and practical ideas for men.

For Men Only is the follow-up to Shaunti’s book, For Women Only. Jeff is the main author of this book while Shaunti adds a few thoughts and ideas. I’ve been in a committed relationship for over 5 years now and am engaged to the love of my life. Over the years, we have had many disagreements, and I think many of these conflicts stem from just misunderstanding the opposite sex. The authors do a great job of outlining the problems and what to do to fix them. I am going to take each of the chapters in this book to heart and apply it to my relationship. I think this book will really help me as I give my life to my wonderful fiancĂ©. Highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment