Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Corruptible by Mark Mynheir

Ray Quinn is working on keeping his new private investigator business alive, but he’s finding that paying the bills can be tough. When he meets a new rich client, Ray thinks he may have caught the break he’s needed. But Ray soon finds that the client may be holding some important information back from him. With a murdered ex-cop, a biker gang, and a flirtatious receptionist, Ray thinks he may be in over his head.

The Corruptible is the second book in the Ray Quinn series by Mark Mynheir. I enjoyed the first book the series and I enjoyed this one a great deal too. I can tell that Mynheir (a former cop) knows what he is talking about in the books. The biggest issue I had with this book was that most of the “twists” were pretty predictable. Most of the time I knew what was coming. Still, it has been good getting to know Ray Quinn and the other characters. I’m looking forward to the next installment in this series. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment