Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wild at Heart by John Eldredge

Wild at Heart is a nonfiction book that looks deep into the souls of men. Many men are searching for something in life and can’t seem to find it. One thing they seek is excitement in life and to find their masculinity. Too often masculinity is buried deep within. God is a passionate God and He created men to be strong and explore the world.

The Wild at Heart Revised and Expanded Edition comes out ten years after the original Wild at Heart. Eldredge has looked back over the last decade and added a few things, but for the most part the idea is the same. I enjoyed the book as it made me think about who I am and my relationship with God. I know that the only way for me to survive this world is with the help of God. My only issue is that there should have been more emphasis on the Gospel, but overall an interesting read for men. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment